About Open Networking Summit
In March 2014, more than 1,600 passionate members of the SDN/OpenFlow/NFV community gathered once again in Santa Clara, CA for the fourth Open Networking Summit. Based on the enthusiastic and near unanimous feedback from the conference attendees and 65+ exhibitors, ONS2014 more than met it mission to serve and grow as the industry’s premier platform for the community to interact with thought-leaders and leading innovators in SDN.
Created by the founders of SDN, Open Networking Summit shares and explores the key developments and deployments in the quickly-evolving world of OpenFlow/SDN. We bring together engineers, business leaders and researchers, creating a complete ecosystem of all the key SDN stakeholders.
In addition to offering the very highest caliber presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and latest research, we enable the SDN community to interact and share ideas.
To help the SDN revolution succeed by producing high-impact SDN event(s).
Why ONS has become the premiere SDN event:
- ONS is a non-profit summit. We were created by the community, for the community.
- All content is independently picked for quality.
- Unlike other industry conferences, at ONS no-one pays to speak, no-one is paid to speak. Ever.
- Our customized, multi-track tutorials help beginners come up to speed.
- ONS promotes interactions and high quality dialogue among participants.
- We anchor events around leaders and innovators from all parts of the ecosystem.
We have received rave reviews for our events and our past events have been sold out. And we are committed to producing even better events going forward.